Blogger introduced the mobile template which makes it possible for bloggers on blogger platform to enable their blog to be view on different mobile devices.
Due to the fact that there is growing population in the number of people who use mobile devices to surf the net. Google blogger team taught it wise to introduce the mobile template, so as a blogger on blogger platform having a blog compatible with any mobile device will be an added advantage especially when such blog is monetized, it will surely be a plus for the owner of such blog.
Every one now surf the net on the go, and in no distant time, mobile surfing will overtake the conventional Desktop/PC browsing.
So if you are a blogger or intending blogger, enabling mobile template and monetizing your blog will make you smile whenever you receive your check.
How to Enable Mobile Version of Your Blog
To enable mobile version on blogger blog is simple, just a mouse click will help you achieve this, so follow the steps below.
1. Login to your blogger account
2. On the left hand side, locate and click on “Template”
3. Click on the customize mobile template (2) icon below Mobile and you will notice “Template > choose mobile template” will pop up
5. You can select your preferred “mobile template” using the given drop down box.
You can click on “Preview” to see how your blog will show in mobile device.
6. Click on “Save” at the bottom, and that’s it.
NOTE: If you wish to see how your blog will be rendered using a computer (as in viewing the mobile view of your blog on a PC), all you need to do is to add ” /?m=1″ to end of your blog URL, i.e. www.jindublog.com/?m=1
Views – 72